- October 3, 2017 Welcome Reception: New Women Faculty — 4 p.m. Gerlinger.
- October 12, 2017 “Why Aren’t There More Black People in Oregon?: A Hidden History,” Oregon Book Award winner Walidah Imarisha—3:30 p.m. Lillis Hall 182, 955 E. 13th Ave.
- November 8, 2017 CSWS Grants Info Session: Join CSWS director Michelle McKinley for Q&A about how to apply for CSWS research grants. 4:30 p.m. 330 Hendricks Hall. Jane Grant Conference Room.
- February 2, 2018 Poetry Reading: Joy Harjo, American Book Award winner —3 p.m. Location TBD.
- February 12-13, 2018 Practicing Resistance: Becoming & Growing as an Ally with Facilitator Janée Woods, Redwood Auditorium.
- February 15, 2018 “The Poverty of Privacy Rights,” Khiara Bridges, Boston University School of Law & Anthropology. 330 Hendricks Hall. Jane Grant Conference Room.
- March 7, 2018 2018 Acker-Morgen Lecture: Rhacel Salazar Parreñas University of Southern California. 3:30 p.m. Browsing Rm, Knight Library.
- April 11, 2018 “In Treatment: Psychiatry and the Archives of Modern Sexuality,” Regina Kunzel, Princeton University. 3:30 p.m. Browsing Rm, Knight Library.
- April 25, 2018 CSWS Northwest Women Writers Symposium: “The Border and Its Meaning: Forgotten Stories,” Pulitzer Prize finalist Laila Lalami. Panel & reception: JSMA Ford Lecture Hall, 2:30 p.m. Keynote: Eugene Public Library, 6 p.m.
- May 3, 2018 Book Celebration: CSWS Faculty Affiliates, Noon, Location TBD.