CSWS events include a Noon Talk series, special speakers, film series, colloquiums, conferences, and more.
- Noon Talks are presented by recent recipients of CSWS Research Grants. These scholarly topics span the interests of many departments in the areas of women and gender. These are usually held in our Jane Grant Conference Room in Hendricks Hall.
- Research Interest Groups host many events during the year, usually special speakers or presentations, and occasionally a conference.
- Special speakers and film screenings address CSWS's annual themes in the Lorwin Lecture series, the Acker-Morgen Lecture series, the Race, Ethnicities, and Inequalities Colloquium series, the Queer Studies Lecture series and other CSWS-sponsored events.
- Co-sponsored Events highlights gender-related events on campus that we support.
- See our archive of past events for more information.
For information on upcoming events or co-sponsorships, contact email@example.com.