Join Our Community
- Become a CSWS Affiliate: CSWS affiliates are tenure-track and career faculty, graduate students, and others whose research, scholarship, teaching, and/or education intersects with the center’s mission to address the complicated nature of gender identities and inequalities. Faculty affiliates will be added to the CSWS Affiliates webpage, CSWS listserv, and bi-weekly newsletter. Graduate student affiliates will be added to the graduate student listserv and bi-weekly newsletter.
- CSWS listserv sign-up: Receive notice of funding deadlines, events, announcements, and more (serves the UO campus community).
- Graduate student listserv sign-up: Receive notice of funding deadlines, events, announcements, and more (serves UO graduate students).
Grant Funding Outcomes
- End-of-year Grant Reports: To enable CSWS to track funded research, all CSWS grant recipients must submit a final report describing your research progress and activities at the end of the grant year. This report is due to CSWS by September 30 (three months from the end of the grant period). Failure to submit final reports will result in ineligibility for future CSWS grants.
- Long-Term Grant Outcomes Reporting Form: To enable CSWS to track the long-term impacts of funding, report any and all outcomes of your CSWS grant award, such as conference presentations, published papers or books, media, jobs or work advancements, and more. Also remember to acknowledge CSWS in products resulting from your funded research.
Grant Funding Applications
- Faculty and Graduate Student Research Grant Applications (including Jane Grant Dissertation Fellowship)
- Graduate Student Travel Grant Applications (not available for AY 2023-24)
News and Information
- Sign up for the CSWS Newsletter: Keep up with CSWS events and affiliate news. Sent bi-weekly during the regular academic year.
- Affiliate News Submission: Share your news with the CSWS community (promotions, awards and honors, publications, etc.) by emailing information and images to email@example.com.
Rooms & Co-Sponsorships
- CSWS Room Reservation Form: Jane Grant Room (HEN 330) and Joan Acker Room (HEN 340A)
- Speaker and Event Co-Sponsorship Form
- NOTE: CSWS will not be co-sponsoring events for AY 2023-24 as all resources will be directed towards our 50th anniversary during that period.
- Co-Sponsorship guidelines