|January 30, 2019|
|5:30 pm||to||8:00 pm|
|January 31, 2019|
|4:00 pm||to||5:30 pm|
|February 1, 2019|
|11:00 am||to||12:00 pm|
For more information, visit: commonreading.uoregon.edu
- January 30, 5:30-8pm, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art, Artist Reception featuring Thi Bui and Ann Le / Book signing with Thi Bui
- January 31, 4-5:30 pm, Ford Alumni Center Guistina Ballroom, Livestream in LLC 101, Thi Bui Public Conversation with Dr. Tuong Vu (Political Science) and Dr. Lynn Fujiwara (Ethnic Studies)
- Asian Pacific American Student Union led discussion of The Best We Could Do, 6 pm, EMU Multicultural Center
- February 1, 11am-Noon, PLC 180 (was formerly JSMA), Live reading of The Best We Could Do with Thi Bui. Followed by Q&A.
- February 1, Teaching Engagement Program, Faculty Workshop on Engaging Comics in the Classroom. Facilitated by Thi Bui. 2-3:30 pm, PLC 180.
- February 2, GB Tran, author of Vietnamerica, 3:00 pm, Eugene Public Library
- Through February 17: Reframing the Fragments: The Best We Could Do exhibition, Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art