Resources for Undocumented Youth
- Scholarship Resources for Undocumented Students — Scholarships open to students who are undocumented, DACA-eligible, or hold DACA status. Some of the scholarships are specifically for undocumented students, while others are open to all students, no matter their citizenship.
- Dreamer Intake Service for Legal Help through Educators for Fair Consideration (E4FC)
- Mental Health Emergency Toolkit
- Mental Health Resources
- How to Work Regardless of Immigration Status
DACA Resources and Updates
- Guidelines for Prospective DACA Applicants by United We Dream (08/29/17)
- What Do I Need to Know if the DACA Program Ends? by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC) (8/28/17)
- Educators for Fair Consideration’s DACA Updates and Resources (8/28/17)
- DACA Update: Five Things You Should Know by the National Immigrant Law Center (NILC) (8/25/17)
Resources for Educators
- Stress Related to Immigration Status in Students: A Brief Guide For Schools
- NILC Mental Health and Civil Rights Resources
- Responding to Everyday Bigotry
- DRC Resources for Educators
- What is DACA?
Advice on DACA
- Five things you should know about DACA by the National Immigration Law Center
- What do I need to Know if the DACA program ends by the Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Beyond Deferred Action: Long-Term Immigration Remedies Every Undocumented Young Person Should Know About.
- 5 things to know about Trump’s announcement to end DACA by United We Dream